State of Data Architectures in the Next Data Cycle
With Hammerspace Founder & CEO, David Flynn and ESG Industry Analyst, Scott Sinclair
Register below to access the webinar
The Next Data Cycle has Arrived!
Enterprises and Government organizations are in a race to gather insights from ALL data, not just their structured database data. New technologies are now deployed in the most innovative organizations and giving them a competitive advantage. The data architectures of these organizations are:
- Driven by Insights from Analytics and AI Applications
- Fueled by Data Orchestration to eliminate Data Silos and bring Data to Remote Compute, Applications and Users
- Powered by GPU Computing to accelerate time to insights
Join David Flynn, Hammerspace Founder & CEO and Scott Sinclair, ESG Analyst, & Practice Director, to learn how Global Data Environments are deployed in some of the largest data driven organizations in the world.
You will learn how leading Online Gaming, Space Exploration, Visual Effects, Life Sciences, Telecommunications, and Financial Services organizations:
- Break down storage silos – unify all data, stored on multiple vendor’s technology and in different cloud regions, into a single global namespace.
- Put data in motion – intelligently and automatically move data to the compute, application or user that can benefit from data access
- Eliminate data copies – create a “gold data” set to ensure applications are using the correct version of data while eliminating costs of managing and storing multiple copies of data.
- Overcome data gravity – Automatically place data on the infrastructure which meets business “objectives”. When data needs to be put in motion, user access is not disrupted while data is in motion, and, only files needed are moved.
David and Scott will also discuss the rise of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies, and share data strategies that will empower enterprises to gain data driven insights and automation to grow revenue streams and improve operational efficiencies.
Hammerspace Solution: No Compromises
Hammerspace software is designed from the ground up to scale up and out to accommodate even extreme workload requirements, enabling customers to parallelize performance across any vendor storage, network, or cloud resource they prefer.
At the core is its high-performance Parallel Global File System that can span on-premises and cloud instances to provide a cross-platform global namespace to all users everywhere. It is built with a scale-out architecture that can saturate any network, storage type or interconnect.
With Hammerspace, all users in all locations see the same file system metadata, even for environments spanning multiple on-prem and cloud-based storage and compute environments. And with metadata-driven objective-based policies, data management is automated behind the scenes across silos and locations without interrupting users or applications. Most importantly, it can now keep up with your high-performance workloads.
Hammerspace is designed to help research organizations and other HPC environments create, process, and manage even extreme volumes of HPC data, and to enable collaboration across a decentralized environment.
Hammerspace is a software-defined solution that can run on bare-metal, VMs and in the cloud. Hammerspace clusters can scale out to accommodate extreme performance within the datacenter as well as to span as many as 16 locations concurrently, including on-prem and multiple cloud instances.