Visual Effects and Animation Studios are grappling with how to use a hybrid cloud to keep production flowing and take their virtual studios to the next level of productivity.
Join this webinar to learn the latest best practices for empowering creative teams from their remote desktops while working with content stored and rendered in different locations in studio data centers and in the cloud.
Technology leaders from Autodesk Shotgrid, Hammerspace, and HP Anyware will discuss architecture recommendations for moving data across locations, metadata driven workloads, and application integrations that have been or should be done to make workflows more efficient.
- Panel – Jeff Bell, Autodesk; Mike Bott, Hammerspace; Chad Smith, HP Anywhere
- Moderator – Molly Presley, Hammerspace
- HP respects your privacy. Visit HP’s Privacy Statement to learn how HP collects and uses your personal data.
- HP may contact me with personalized offers, support updates, and event news by e-mail.
- HP may contact me with personalized offers, support updates, and event news by phone.