Simplifies Hybrid Cloud
True hybrid cloud storage needs to remove the complexity of stitching together a multi-site or multi cloud environment by freeing data from the underlying infrastructure, becoming essentially storageless. Hammerspace does this by managing metadata through a global file system, optimizing for cost and performance while automating data management on any infrastructure.
Enhance Remote Collaboration with Global File Shares
Stop managing infrastructure to get access to your file data. Data is securely available anywhere through a universal global namespace, regardless of the infrastructure on-prem, across sites, or on the cloud.
- Users can access data from anywhere
- Global data protection and security
- Consolidate Infrastructure
Centralize Data by Caching-to-cloud
Instantly centralize data while providing local performance by caching-to-cloud using live-data mobility and total data management automation.
- Access data from any cloud without a data migration
- Policy objectives automate data pipelines across clouds
- File-granular data management moves only the data you need to enable local performance
Multi-Site Disaster Recovery
Simplify the journey to cloud with Active-active Disaster Recovery across sites for files, volumes, or applications. Protect production data with automated failover and failback for instant recovery to any cloud or storage infrastructure.
- Simplify DR workflows for files, apps, and sites
- Reduce the risk of successful failover through continuous file-level optimization
- Gain cost efficiencies by managing data protection through the metadata
Orchestrate Data Between Clusters, On-premises and Cloud with Kubernetes
Simplify persistent data management for multi-cluster Kubernetes. Data orchestration is declarative and storage agnostic with native data protection services, accelerating data portability.
- Copy-free DevTest workflows across multiple clusters
- Natively orchestrate disaster recovery and snapshots
- Use any storage to present block and file persistent volumes