Hammerspace eliminates infrastructure from data,
achieving the promise of Kubernetes
Overcome the siloed nature of the hybrid cloud using technology that makes complicated enterprise storage obsolete. Hammerspace is a global file system, stretching across any storage or service to orchestrate data at scale. This makes app data portable, protected, and high performance – what Kubernetes does for containers, Hammerspace does for data.
“A very clever solution to a very long-standing and major problem.”
– Dave McCrory
“Hammerspace uses technologies like artificial intelligence, and metadata intensive indexing in a software based solution to drive a new level of data agility in hybrid cloud environments….“
– Eric Burgener, VP Infrastructure Systems, IDC
“Hammerspace improved our ability to recover data 150X faster and reduce the cost of DR data by 93%.”
– Donato J. Cuttone, CE
The Hammerspace Advantage
See how a global filesystem spanning storage infrastructure across the hybrid cloud changes how you think about storage.
Unbound by silos
Global file-system spans sites and clouds to serve, manage, and protect data anywhere
Zero-downtime assimilation quickly brings data online, while live data mobility eliminates migration disruptions
Automate by business objectives
Extensible user-defined metadata describes objectives and machine learning driven automation orchestrates data
Available in cloud marketplaces and on-prem as software-only deployments.
What Could You do if You Didn’t Have to Think
About the Infrastructure?
- Global file share service
- Core, cloud, and edge workflows
- Storage infrastructure consolidation
- Automate burst-to-cloud for elastic compute
- Instant cloud migration
- Improve overall storage TCO
- Instant, live failover to cloud
- Broad Ransomware protection
- Storage target for backup data
- DevTest to production workflows
- App and database mobility
- Data protection and disaster recovery