Hammerspace, a leader in data management solutions, is seeking a Customer Support Engineer to ensure the overall success and retention of our customer base. The Customer Support Engineer will engage with our customers to understand and resolve their complex technical issues, leveraging their strong technical acumen and stellar communication skills.
- Provide Hammerspace customers with top-tier support by solving their technical issues in a timely fashion
- Partner with sales, product & engineering to ensure that customer’s needs are met
- Prioritize and drive resolution for escalated customer issues
- Provide feedback to product and engineering teams on product gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Leverage current toolsets and cross functional team members to creatively identify and resolve customer technical issues
- 2-5 years in a customer support role, with experience working in cloud, storage, networking environments
- Ability to analyze system and network diagnostics to clearly articulate issue to customer and internal cross-functional team
- Understanding of SMB & NFS tools
- Understanding of Active Directory & Kerberos systems
- Exceptional communication skills, with ability to prioritize competing escalations
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
The anticipated base salary range for this role is $120,000 to $180,000. Actual compensation will be determined by several factors including, but not limited to, level of professional/education experience, skills/abilities, internal equity, and budgetary considerations. In addition, Hammerspace offers a broad range of health plans for medical, dental, vision, life and disability. We also offer 401k plans and flexible time off.