About the Company
Hammerspace delivers a global data environment which spans across data centers, AWS, Azure, and Google cloud infrastructure. With origins in Linux, NFS, open standards, flash and deep file system and data management technology leadership, Hammerspace delivers the world’s first and only solution to connect global users with their data and applications, on any existing data center infrastructure or AWS, Azure and Google services.
For more information, visit https://hammerspace.com/
About the Position
The Channel Sales Director (CSD) will focus on current and prospective channel partners in the UK/EMEA regions and will develop strategies to increase Hammerspace sales. The role requires strong communication and collaboration skills combined with a heightened sense of urgency. This individual must be highly motivated, self-starting and take ownership of their role and responsibilities. It is critical that they align well with the Regional Sales Directors (RSD) across the various regions. They need to experience on increasing pipeline tied to partner initiated opportunities. This position will be based in the UK, however the CSD must be able to operate across EMEA. This individual will report into the VP of Global Channel Sales.
- Recruiting: Must be able to recruit a range of partners across the UK and EMEA that align with our focused vertical markets and technical computing such as HPC, AI, M&E, Life Sciences, etc.
- Partner Enablement:CSDs must be able to provide training, on-boarding, partner productivity, market development and other critical processes to enable their partners.
- Lead Generation: CSD’s must be able to develop activities that drive partner deal registrations. They will work closely with Channel Marketing to create programs and unique events that are aligned to the markets, customers and verticals that Hammerspace is targeting. CSD will be measured against metrics that can measure the effectiveness of the programs/events that can be tied back to partner-initiated sales opportunities.
- Nurturing Program:A critical focus should be on maintaining and deepening relationships with Channel partner accounts to create higher awareness and activity with Hammerspace. Build trust and credibility with all the key partner teams that leads to higher sales and business development. Create and maintain channel mindshare with top partners.
- Collaboration:Work closely with the RSDs and our internal resources on the development and execution of a partner sales strategy for each territory. Build a one-team approach with each RSD with their respective partners and internal resources.
- Business Planning:Develop a strategy and business plan for the top major partners in each RSD’s region. The business plan will be used as a roadmap for developing a ‘Go to Market’ program that includes specific channel sales goals.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 6-8 years of channel experience in the UK and across EMEA
- Background in supporting partners selling storage solutions (file, object, cloud, etc.)
- Has a large network of channel partners and contacts across the regions
- A second language is desirable for this role
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree; or related field is preferred
Hammerspace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.