About the Company:
Hammerspace delivers a Global Data Environment that spans across data centers, AWS, Azure, and Google cloud infrastructure. With origins in Linux, NFS, open standards, flash and deep file system and data management technology leadership, Hammerspace delivers the world’s first and only solution to connect global users with their data and applications, on any existing data center infrastructure or AWS, Azure and Google services.
About the Position:
The Channel Sales Manager (CSM) will focus on current and prospective channel partners in the Eastern region of the US and will develop strategies to increase Hammerspace sales. The role requires strong communication and collaboration skills combined with a heightened sense of urgency. This individual must be highly motivated, self-starting and take ownership of their role and responsibilities. It is critical that they align well with the Regional Sales Directors (RSD) across the various regions.
- Partner Enablement: CSMs must be able to provide training, on-boarding, partner productivity, market development and other critical process to enable their partners.
- Lead Generation: CSM’s must be actively involved in partner marketing activities – work with marketing to develop unique events that are aligned to the markets, customers and verticals that Hammerspace is targeting. Build metrics that can measure the effectiveness of the events that can be tied back to partner initiated registrations and sales opportunities.
- Business Planning: Develop a sales strategy and business plan for the top major partners in each RSD’s region. The business plan will be used as a roadmap for a ‘Go to Market’ and program development, including sales goals.
- Build Mindshare: Focus on maintaining and deepening relationships with Channel Partner accounts to create higher awareness and activity with Hammerspace. Build trust and credibility with all the key partner teams that leads to higher sales and business development.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the RSDs and our internal resources on the development and execution of a partner sales strategy for each territory. Build a one-team approach with each RSD with their respective partners and internal resources.
Education & Experience
- 5 to 8 years of experience is preferred.
- Experience successfully selling file storage solutions with channel partners
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree; or related field is preferred
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Agencies are hereby specifically directed not to contact Hammerspace employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. To protect the interests of all parties, Hammerspace will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Hammerspace will be considered Hammerspace property. Hammerspace will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Hammerspace will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.
Agency must obtain advance written approval from Hammerspace's recruiting function to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service and in response to a specific job opening. Hammerspace will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place.